- Actively seek out and welcome students to their Jewish home on campus
- Establish a Jewish face on campus
- Educate and inform the rest of the campus community about Judaism
- Stand up and speak out for Israel and against anti-Semitism
The Renaissance Circle
The Renaissance Circle is a special program that encourages members of our local community to make a longer-term commitment, providing Hillel an opportunity to have a sustainable source of resources.
A four-year commitment to support Hillel at one of the levels of the Renaissance Circle will enable you to “adopt” Hillel’s next freshman class!
Your participation as a Renaissance Circle member can also be enriching and rewarding to you personally! Hillel offers programs and activities each year that engage you with the students who are benefiting from your support, and brings your philanthropic generosity to rich and rewarding life!
These opportunities to meet and be involved with students help to foster a relationship with them at their “home away from home.”
What better way to keep informed of Jewish life on campus in our community?
The categories are:
- Chozeh (Visionary) $60,000 ($15,000/year)
- Boreh (Creator) $30,000 ($7,500/year)
- Manhig (Leader) $12,000 ($3,000/year)
- Boneh (Builder) $6,000 ($1,500/year)
- Chai (Life-Giver) $3,000 ($750/year)
- Haver (Friend) $2,000 ($500/year)
” What better way to keep informed of Jewish campus student life in our community?
Naming opportunities are still available in the new Hillel House. The beautiful, spacious, gathering
space in the backyard and the administrative offices have not yet been named.
- Executive Director ‘s Office- $50,000
- Assistant Director & Development Manager’s Office- $50,000
- Program and Engagement Associate & Israel Fellow’s Office-$50,000 (was $75,000 before)
- Office Manager’s Office-$50,000